Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 9 Three way calls... as the Presenter

3 way calls: As Presenter
KISS… there is power in simplicity!!!


(Don’t say hello til call is turned over…)

“Thanks ___h____. That was a nice thing to say,
(I do love what I do, and the best part is it is part time… and I can make these calls from a park or the beach…)
Hello _____g_____ it’s nice to talk to you today.
Listen first off I want to thank you for your time, and I want you to know that we won’t take more than 15 minutes today- I know we are all busy, and so I will be respectful of that and keep an eye on the clock if that’s ok with you? “

LIGHT AND FUN!!! Complimentary… Friendly! MAKE A CONNECTION
Tell guest why you like the HOSTESS or how you have a relationship with her… say something nice about her!

“I like ___h_ because ______________.”
If after the intro you don’t know enough about them… do FOR, if you know FOR- then skip to questions
Family- Tell me about you- do you have kids?
Occupation- What do you do for a living? Really, do you like it?
Tell me about you, what are your long or short term goals?
Recreation- Tell me what do you guys like to do for fun?

Ok- so to begin let me ask you: (PICK ONE QUESTION)

  • How do you know ___h____ again?
  • What did ___h___ say to get you on the phone with me today?
  • What have you heard about our company? What have you heard already?
  • What are you most interested in, better health or a new business opportunity?
  • Have you ever thought about owning a home based business?
  • What do you think of network marketing?

    We have 4 quick things I know___h___will want me to SHARE with you today- both our phenomenal product, and also a potentially amazing business opportunity … if you are interested.
  • Timing
  • Product
  • Endorsement
  • Bill Farley

Product- Ok so let me ask you…Have you tasted our product? Well- I know we need to get some in your hands so you can taste it… it is amazing!
You may have some more questions about the product… I know I did, but we have some resources I will have ______h_______ leave with you and I think it will answer most of them!

Endorsement- Have you ever heard of Dr. Deepak Chopra?
Well I hadn’t either, but I realized I was one of the few that hadn’t because:He is rated by Forbes magazine as the 82nd most influential person in history!
What I like about that is that he’s a KNOWN Dr., and I was able to trust very early on that if he was willing to put his credibility behind this product, that I could be sure it was going to have some serious health benefits! And it absolutely has, just as he knew it would!
Is that pretty cool to have such a powerful endorsement? Yeah- it makes my job so much easier!

Bill Farley- Have you ever heard of Bill Farley? I hadn’t either…Bill is a branding Genius and what I have found is that people are more familiar with his brands than they realize… at least I was… Have you ever heard of:
Jordache Jeans
Gitano Jeans
Acme Boots
BVD Underwear
The Chicago White Sox
Fruit of the Loom?


Well those are all of Bill’s companies.And I share that with you just so you can start to recognize the power of the business backing we have here. Because Bill is the CEO of Zrii.

Timing- Are you familiar with how important timing is to an industry? Think of the real estate boom… when is the best time to buy, before or after the boom? Obviously before- well that’s where we are sitting with Zrii.
We are a 13 month old health and wellness company
· In our 1st year we have broken every single record set in the 60 year history of this industry… and things are not slowing down this year… in fact typically times of economic downturn have historically produced some extremely successful companies because people are open to earning additional income.
DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

*Optional*
Our Industry- Have you ever heard of the famous economist Paul Zane Pilzer?

· He was the economic advisor to 3 different presidents of the US… he wrote a book called the WELLNESS REVOLUTION… he says that in the next 10 years that 10 million new millionaire will be created in the areas of health and wellness, and a majority will come from network marketing…
· He predicted that the 78 million baby boomers are looking for
o weight loss
o Anti-Aging
· Our product falls within both guidelines
· Basically look at Zrii this way- treat it like you saw a great movie… you drink it, find it beneficial, recognize it is working, share it with others and recommend they try it, tell them your experience and the company sends you a check for doing the word of mouth advertising.
· We have a consumable product so that brings re-orders, so you don’t have to go sell Zrii every month, in fact we are not looking for people to SELL Zrii… we are looking for people who want to consume…
· If you don’t like to help others you won’t do well…
· It is fair because you decide how much or how little you want to make… according to your own efforts

TIME:______Ok- so I am looking at the clock… and I want to keep this simple because it’s important for me to have you see how simple this is… and we have just about 3 more minutes- so real quick just to recap…we discussed…
· We are a 13 month old health and wellness company
· The opportunity to get involved on the ground floor of any company doesn’t come along very often and right now there are less than 70,000 people worldwide drinking it month after month, so your timing could never be better
· We have the company stability from a man who creates household names like Fruit of the Loom and he will brand one last company… Zrii.
· We have a HUGE Endorsement from a world-renowned Dr. and also
· Our company is committed to the quality of the product and also the scientific documentation to back it up- so they have committed to have Zrii be the most scientifically backed product in the world!


Let me just tell you in closing we have a very lucrative, fair pay plan- we earn our money 7 different ways, plus we have a BMW reimbursement plan,
Can you picture _h_ driving around in her new BMW?

and 2 incentive trips a year… so if you like to travel- there are ways to earn free trips! We have a lot of fun doing what we do, we all have busy lives so we do this part time… we have girl’s nights, and are learning easy ways to keep our families healthy…

Let me ask you _g_ have we shared anything today that peaked your interest?

(No)- Ok, well thanks for being honest, thanks for your time and let me just end with one thought… if anything ever changes for you- we are both willing to support you and I’d love to chat again if that’s something you are open to! Thanks! Bye!

(No- just don’t have the time)- I completely understand… I didn't think I has any spare time either... but if we get a chance to meet I can show you how literally a 5-6 hour time commitment per week can be enough to build this business… do you think you could find an hour a day or a few hrs. on the weekend to bring in some supplemental income?
No- thanks for your time
Yes- when can we meet for 15 minutes? Today or tomorrow?

(Yes)- Ok- then what we need to do is set aside about 15 minutes sometime soon to either meet in person, or on the phone again to show you how we get paid and answer any questions you might have… what’s better for you, today or tomorrow?
Ok- it’s easiest to see it live and in person, do you have any time we could meet so we could bring you a sample, and some literature- and share the #’s with you?
GREAT!

Set up follow Up Appointment:
Day______________
Time________________
Where? _________________

Great- I’m excited to meet you….I’ll meet you at _______… (Hear you then) Thanks ladies for your time… I’m gonna jump off… have a great day and we’ll talk soon! Bye!

No comments: